Stanford [Sandy] Baird
- Master of Architecture, Cum Laude, College of Architecture and Urban Studies, Virginia Tech, 1986
- Bachelor of Science/Civil Engineering, University of Maine, 1978
Professional Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Architect [RA]; Colorado, Maine, Wyoming
- Professional Engineer [PE, discipline: Combined]; Colorado, Maine, Wyoming
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards [NCARB] certified
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying [NCEES] record
Certified by the NCARB with a NCEES record, Mr. Baird is eligible for reciprocity licensing as both an architect and engineer throughout the United States and other international jurisdictions where NCARB and NCEES have reciprocity licensing agreements.
Mr. Baird’s strength is diversity, and, with his multi-disciplinary background, he is able to appreciate, comprehend and coordinate the many facets of a project including planning, architecture, engineering and construction.
Mr. Baird is a member of the National Association of Home Builders and sits on the Board of Directors for the local affiliate, Big Horn Home Builders Association.
A copy of Mr. Baird’s Curriculum Vitae is available here.